- We see a church of real disciples, not part-time believers … people that love God as Father, follow Him as Teacher, and honour Him as King. We see a people that give themselves for one another and the cause of the lost and the least.
- We see a church of passion … people who stand so amazed at God’s grace that they can’t help but live lives of adventure and generosity. We see God leading us to spend ourselves for those who could never pay us back.
- We see a church where people feel like they can belong before they believe and believe before they have it all sorted out. We also see a church where all ages regardless of colour or gender can come together as one family.
- We see congregations that love God with more than Sundays and care for people with more than words. We see a characteristically Spirit-filled church that moves in undeniable power yet stays non-religious and creative. We see a church where people become whole – in spirit, mind, soul and body.
- We see a church where the potential of all the members gets realised, as people recognize that they are called, whether they work in a church building or the work place. We see teams that are led by people who are greater on the inside than they are on the outside.
- We see a movement of disciples who reorient their lives around Jesus’ call to make more disciples. We see a church that unashamedly and fiercely loves their neighbour both locally and globally. We see ordinary people mobilised to go and change the world.